This hotel was renovated with contemporary renovation techniques such as the machiya of traditional merchant's house structures, that Kyoto has cultivated from ancient times. Like Nishijin district, this historical building, where textile artisans had once lived, was remodeled as a new Japanese modern hotel while maintaining a chic taste.
The hotel stands inconspicuously like a hiding place for adults beyond the old-fashioned streets.
Indoor guidance … 4 types 8 rooms
Japanese modern design that incorporates Taisho Roman, such as cultures and ideologies during the Taisho
period in Japan.The well-balanced collaboration of Japanese and modern style incorporates the warmth of woods and texture of natural materials. We prepared warm rooms with a mixture of culture and expression.
- High-performance shower booth
- Spacious bathroom
- Japanese food of the day (Mainly at breakfast)
- Free Wi-Fi is available in the hotel lobby
- All rooms are equipped with double or twin beds
- Total number of rooms: 8 rooms
- Twin 3 rooms
- Double 5 rooms
LCD TV (32-inch) / WIFI / Electric kettle / Fridge / Hair dryer / Air conditioner / Bidet-toilet / Toothbrush / Razor / Hairbrush / Shampoo / Hair conditioner / Body soap / Gown / Bath towel and Face towel / Slippers Rental equipment
Trouser press / Ironing / Blanket / Wine opener
It’s a 5 minute train journey from JR Kyoto station, 5 minute journey by city bus from Nijo station and a 2 minute walk from ‘Senbon Demizu’ bus stop. Nijo castle, Kitano
tenmangu shrine, Shijokawaramachi, Gion, Kyoto station, Kamigamo shrine, Arashiyama, are historic and famous spots which are easily accessible by direct bus.
- 12 minute walk from JR San’in Main Line Nijo station. Or 5 minute journey by city bus from Nijo station to “Senbon Demizu” city bus stop with additional 2 minute walk from the bus stop.
- 7 minutes by city bus from Hankyu Kyoto Main Line Omiya Station to “Senbon Demizu” city bus stop with additional 2 minute walk from the bus stop.
- 12 minute walk from Kyoto City Subway, Nijo Station. Or 5 minute journey by city bus from Nijo station to “Senbon Demizu” city bus stop with additional 2 minute walk from the bus stop.
- 20 minute drive from Meishin Expressway Kyoto-minami IC